Cafe Au Brains
Makes 2 cocktails
- 2 cups FreshGround Black Ice cold brew coffee
- 2 1/2 ounces Monin vanilla simple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 ounces Herrington Vodka
- Dry Ice
- Red sprinkles (for the rim)
- In a cocktail shaker combine the coffee, vanilla syrup, cinnamon, and vodka
- Shake the ingredients together and let chill in the fridge.
- While that is chilling, take a bowl of water 1/4 of the way filled and dip the top of the glasses in it and put it in the red sprinkles to go around the rim
- Strain the mix through a mesh strainer to catch most of the cinnamon.
- Put a small amount of dry ice at the bottom of the cup and pour the liquid over it.
The cup will ‘smoke’ for a while and then begin to bubble. Enjoy!
Sarah is the Administrative Assistant and Marketing guru at FreshGround Roasting. Sarah where she talks about coffee, brewing methods, customer questions, and other awesome coffee related stuff!